Monday, January 19, 2009

Week 2

Today begins week 2 of babies in the NICU. I am so grateful for my family, that they care to take me to the hospital and watch Joshua while Jared is at work. The doctor told us today that Peyton and Landen are progressing well and might be able to come home soon. Finally, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like I have been in a waiting game. I definitely do not want to take them home too early, but I hate feeling split between my children. I am full of anticipation and fear for the future. Will I be able to handle it? Will we be able to afford it? I know God is my provider and he wants me to stay at home, but it is hard living in a new house and relying on one income. I am thankful that my husband has a secure job. I pray that the Lord will give me strength to make it through this week no matter the outcome of the babies arrival. I also pray for the continued progression of Peyton and Landen. Just one more hump - feeding - and they will be home free. Then the chaos truly begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment