Thursday, January 8, 2009

About Me

I am normally not the journalling type; you know - too busy to think about my own thoughts. I realize that my thoughts have been boiling and maybe a good way to categorize my emotions is to blog. I am 24 from Arlington, Texas. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful two year old boy. Life day-to-day is, well, "interesting". I work part-time as a director of a learning center and love to teach and learn. One of my favorite things about my life is my Sunday School class. Never in my life have I experienced God's love so fully and pure as I have in the past year from my class. You think, your family is supposed to love and take care of you, but these people, my friends have constantly gone out of thier way to show love and support to my family. 2008 was a hard year and 2009 is not proving to be any easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment