Monday, January 12, 2009

My Joshua

So today begins week 2, or day 8, of my stay at the hospital. I cannot help but to worry about the affects of this stay and the new babies on my Joshua. I hope and pray that all three of us will soon adopt Landen and Peyton into our family as we did two years ago with Joshua. I think we will be going home tomorrow as well, leaving my two little ones here at the hospital. Though I know it is best, I feel as though I need to be with them every second to watch the nurses and to learn how to manage two preemie babies. The NICU nurse has proved to be lots of help though. She has taught me how to successfully feed, change, and warm the babies. I am hoping that my feelings of inadequacies will cease before long. "Take it ten minutes at a time" I read in my Twins book the other day. I pray that God will show me what this means as well as show me how to include Joshua into our new lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment