Saturday, May 30, 2009

Falling

Maybe it just happens to me, but sometimes I feel like the rug gets pulled right out from under my feet. This describes this week. Everything happened at once. Let me list the things I felt this week: my marriage was falling apart, my twins were always hungry, my Joshua was never happy, my bank account was completely empty. I found myself yelling at God saying, "What! What do you want!?" This week I wanted to crawl into a hole where no responsibilities existed. "I did not sign up for this" I found myself saying tonight. Jared left for work at the most inappropriate time - 8:00 - leaving me to feed the babies and get all three children into bed. On top of that, I had to make breakfast for our class tomorrow. Overloaded. Needless to say, breakfast is not made and the kids got into bed about 9:30. Exhausted. I am trying to relieve some of my anxiety on the computer. God, move in me. Change me. Relieve me.

No comments:

Post a Comment