Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Clarify

I am writing this blog, not to journal, but to clarify my last entry. Apparently people really do think that my marriage is falling apart and that we desperately need money. None of the things I listed are true, they are meant to be exaggerations. Let me clarify a few things: Life is hard. It's even harder when you have three kids under the age of three, a husband who works a lot, and a wife who does not. Our family, and marriage, are not perfect by any means, but we are all in it together. Life is hard. One of the reasons I began to blog was, and still is, to release some of the unneeded tensions. Life is hard - and that is what I mainly blog about. Life is also amazing. God has blessed me with a wonderful family, husband, house, and life. Life is hard; God is good. My prayer is that God would use this blog to reflect His movement in my life and to help others come closer to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment