Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life

So, last week was the beginning of back-to-work. All the while I was thinking, "Maybe I could just work through the summer, or maybe I could work till the end of school." Then I was thinking, "No, this will really help out with diapers and formula." Oh, what to do, what to do. I feel bad leaving my tired, overworked husband at home with three kids. I thoroughly feel content while at home. But I love what I do, and I like being ridiculously busy - if that is logical at all.
Tonight I put my twins in their own room for the first time. They have been sleeping from nine to seven every night for a week so I knew it was time to part with them. On one hand I am happy and rejoicing that I finally got my room back, but these are my last babies. I am not a baby-baby person so I can't wait for them to grow up, but I keep reminding myself that I need to cherish these moments, not rush them. To worsen things, I signed Joshua up for mother's day out at church for the fall - crazy! I know he will have a blast though. And, last night, he refused to take a bath. He wanted a "sower"! (translation- shower) He loved it! I told Jared that I probably took my first shower at like eight! I could not believe my two and a half year old wanted to take a shower. Jared reassured me that he only likes it because it feels like rain and if we put him in a real shower he would probably hate it. Whew... okay he's not growing up that fast. And we still have potty training to conquer. And, oh, this morning at church, he said "Mom, ready a go eat!" very adimently (have no idea how to spell that word). Hilarious!
May God fill my heart with love for my children and my husband and may my desires be his.

No comments:

Post a Comment